3 Delicious and Easy Drinks to Beat the Heat This Summer
I’m sure this isn’t news to you, but it’s getting hot out there. As temperatures continue to rise, we’re all looking to cool down with some icy-cold beverages that not only provide relief but also taste amazing.
That’s why we have curated these three delightful and effortless drink recipes that will go perfectly with your ThermoJoe Travel Mug and Chiller Rod Bundle to become your go-to companion this summer.
Whether you're hosting a backyard barbecue, lounging by the pool, or trying to stay cool indoors, these drinks are guaranteed to give you some much-needed relief from the heat and leave you feeling refreshed and hydrated.
So, get ready to sip on some liquid paradise!
1. Raspberry Limeade with Coconut Water
This recipe combines the incredibly hydrating power of coconut water with cooling raspberries to create the perfectly sweet summer beverage.
7 oz. fresh raspberries
4 cups cold coconut water, no pulp
5 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
5 tablespoons honey or agave
- Rinse and drain the raspberries
- Puree raspberries in a blender or food processor
- In a pitcher, combine all of the ingredients listed
- Pour the raspberry limeade into your ThermoJoe Travel Mug and add the frozen Chiller Rod attachment
2. Cucumber Mint Water
Super simple and refreshing. Cucumbers and mint are both notorious for having a cooling effect on the body, making this the ultimate easy drink to sip on all summer long.
1 cup mint leaves, stems removed
1 medium cucumber, sliced
2 quarts cold, filtered water
- Place mint leaves in pitcher and press with wooden spoon to lightly mash up and release the minty flavor and aroma
- Stir in cucumber slices and cold water
- Place in refrigerator for at least an hour before pouring into your Travel Mug with the frozen Chiller Rod
3. Matcha Rose Latte
When you want caffeine on a hot day while also feeling refreshed afterwards, this Matcha Rose Latte is the perfect summer caffeine fix.
2 teaspoon matcha powder
2 tablespoon hot water, slightly cooled
1-2 tablespoon rose syrup (store bought or homemade)
1 cup milk of your choice
- Add matcha powder to a glass bowl and add the hot water that’s been slightly cooled
- Use a whisk or electric frother to mix and dissolve the matcha into the water
- In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, 1-2 tablespoon rose syrup, matcha/water mixture, and milk
- Put the top on the shaker and give it a good shake to incorporate all of the ingredients
- Pour into your Travel Mug and attach the frozen Chiller Rod to keep it cold